After system updating, you need go to registration & activation.
For new user, click Registration, input user name(email), name(min 2 char), password(min 6 char), email verification code and click YES to complete registration(if interrupted after registration is done, you will go to the System update–Registered user to proceed). Then go to Activation confirmation to continue.
After confirming activation, it will enter into Setup password interface, please set 6-digit numbers as your startup password. Then after information verification by Lonsdor (5-30 minutes, you can check the progress by clicking “Refresh” ), you will required to re-enter the password to verify, when you get the notification that verification successful, the whole process before using the device is complete.
1. User name must be an available email address, so that you can receive the verification code from Lonsdor by email.
2. Please pay attention to the difference between the registration password (min 6 char) and the startup password(6-digit), the former will generally only used when registration, so please commit the 6-digit startup password into memory, as this will be required every time when you start the device.
3. The account will be bound to the corresponding device for life, other accounts can not log in your device and your account can not log in an registered or activated device either.
4. An account can be used to bind multiple new devices.
5. Quality 100% guaranteed. One time Registration to one K518ISE.
How to Update Lonsdor K518ISE Key Programmer?
After networking, the system will automatically updated to the latest version. There are 3 ways of system update:
One key update: quickly update the new added or modified functions.
APK update: this is used when the APK is updated.
Force to update: this is used when the device is faulty or to retrieve data.