El-50448 Auto TPMS Activation Tool OEC-T5 is made to work on GM Series vehicles. Here is the El-50448 instructions on resetting 2012 Chevy Cruze tire pressure monitor sensors. Very easy to operate.
To relearn 2012 Chevy Cruze TPMS
Step 1: Get in car TPMS learn mode
How to get into Chevy Cruze TPMS mode?
*WITH STANDARD IGNITION:
1. Set parking brake.
2. Turn ignition to ON/RUN (engine off)
3. Use the MENU button to select the VEHICLE INFORMATION menu in the DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER (DIC).
4. Use thumbwheel to scroll to the Tire Pressure menu item screen.
5. Press the SET/CLR button to begin sensor matching process. A message requesting acceptance of the process should display.
6. Press the SET/CLR button again to confirm selection.
*WITH PUSH-BUTTON START:
Step 2: Get out of the car and use EL-50448 OEC-T5 to close to each valve stem
Note: Beginning with the left front tire, Once the sensor has been activated, the horn will chirp and the right front turn signal will be illuminated. You can then turn the vehicle off to exit “learn mode.”
(Starting with Left Front tire -> Right Front -> Right Rear -> Left Rear)
Done! El-50448 TPMS relearn tool relearn 2012 Chevy Cruze TPMS sensors successfully!
Related search items:
El-50448 for sale
GM TPMS relearn tool