INPA K+CAN is an OBD2 to USB interface for BMW cars. It allows full diagnose of BMW from 1998 to 2008 cars. Build in 2 lines K and D-can magistral. 5pcs in the package, free shipping and obd365 always provide you the best price.
INPA K+CAN for BMW
Interface USB OBD2 for BMW - INPA/Ediabas - K+DCAN allows full diagnostic of BMW from 1998 to 2008 (all functiosn as in OMNITEC interface). Build in 2 lines K and D-Can magistral
- read and delete errors
- driver programming
- applu coding
- and others...
1. Fast magistral D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
2. Slow magistral K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
3. Standard BMW protocol (BMW OBD interface).
- E60, E61 od 03/2007
- E83 od 09/2006
- E81, E87 od 03/2007
- E90, E91, E92, E93 od 03/2007
- E70 (new model X5)
- R56 (new model MINI)
PT-CAN, K-CAN - fully switchable speed of migistral CAN - ou can diagnose driver withtou any car
Protocol "BMW OBD interface" for older cars:
- from 1995 to 1998 (don't need K-line).
- from 1998 to 03/2008 (all models)
5pcs x INPA K+CAN Interface Diagnostic tool with FT232RL Chip for BMW