ALL-SUN ETP300B Soil Moisture Meter
- Moisture Meter for Plants:Make your plants more healthy by Soil Moisture Sensor Meter.
- Easy to Use: just need plug and read.
- No Battery Required:Simply push the meter into the soil, and you'll get your reading. It's no need for batteries.
- Both for Indoor & Outdoor Use:Easily know when to water for your flowers, plants.
- Scientifically Accurate:Easy & accurately to read moisture promotes healthy plants.
1 .Hold the head of the MOISTURE METER in your hand and insert the probe into the soil (3/4 of the depth of the pot).
2.The needle position will indicate soil humidity:
RED ZONE: Dry or slightly humid, for plants such as Cactaceae, thick-leaved plants, Sansevieria, etc.
GREEN ZONE: Slight humid or humid, right for most plants, such as Begonia,Cyclamen, Euphorbia, Ficus, Fuchsia,
Philodendron, Geranium, Saintpaulia, Azalea, Adiantum, etc.
BLUE ZONE: Very humid, do not water, don't drown your plants.
1. Don't leave the MOISTURE METER in the soil for a long time
2. Make sure of the degree of soil humidity for your plants; better ask a specialist for if you don't know
The package content is not included a battery.
The length of inserting the probe into the soil should be 3/4 from the pot to the plant. To pick up the zone of color on the dial.
Never add any water until the pointer is found in the frist half of the zone (for the plants which should not be too short of water.)
Add water once the pionter achieves at the second half of the zone (only for plants regularily requiring water.)
Don't add any water and don't water your plant.
1pc x ALL-SUN ETP300B Powerful Portable Moisture Meter Available Soils Plants Tester