ATMEGA64 Repair Chip Update any version XPROG-M to latest V5.55
ATMEGA64 Repair Chip Update XPROG-M Programmer from V5.0/V5.3/V5.45/V5.50 to V5.55 Full Authorization (Including CAS4) with Stable Software
Top 3 Reasons to Get ATMEGA64 Repair Chip Update :
1.Most stable software so far now.
2. Engineers were always othered by the software problem of other version before, now you can take it easy. We have tested different versions from V5.0 to V5.55, all version works greatly.
1. European solution on XPROG-M software, tested for all versions, very reliable.
2. Supports any XPROG-M Version update, can update to latest V5.55
3. Supports ALL authorizations.
How to use this update chip:
1. Our update chip and software is suitable for any version of XPROG-M Hardware. There is only update chip and software in the package, without XPROG-M hardware.
2. We will ship the update chip and software from Europe directly by post service.
3. After you receive the update chip, solder new Atmega64 MCU to your xprog. Overwrite all files and folders from Xprog_Preinstalled,to your native Xprog install. Usualy c:\Program Files\ELDB\Xprog or c:\Program Files(X86)\ELDB\Xprog.
4. Start and Run Xprog. If you want to use this version on brand new PC, please install Xprog 5.0 and Adobe acrobat reader prior to files copy.
XPROG-M V5.55 Packing List:
1 x XPROG-M V5.55 update chip
XPROG-M V5.55 Software Display:
After you get this chip, please write the program software to the chip. And run our 5.45 software.
If you still use 5.0 software, you will get the following error:
"occurred a problem with the application XprogDesktop.dll and it will be closed. Sorry for the trouble.
If you're in the middle of something, the information you were working on might have been lost.
Transmission of information about this problem microsoft.
We created a report of garbage, which you can send us. This report will be confidential and anonymous potracktowany
Aby zobaczyc, co zawiera ten raport o bledach"
Here is the soluction:
Unistalled Adobe Reader XI and later installed and started Adobe Reader 9.5 and program Xprog 5.45 working.