Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD703 Four System with Data Steam USA Vehicle Diagnostic Tool Update Online supports read out data steam and data print via PC Link. MaxiDiag MD703 supports free update online, easy to use and high performance.
Autel MaxiDiag Elite MD703 Four System with Data Steam USA Vehicle Diagnostic Tool Update Online
Autel's new MaxiDiag MD703, the most advanced and multifunctional scan tool powered by its exclusive technology, is designed for technicians to troubleshoot engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag systems for most of the US vehicles on the road today. This new diagnostic platform delivers fast and easy diagnostics at the right price. With the optional OBD-I adapter set, the MaxiDiag can diagnose older vehicles.
Feature & Function:
1. One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on four systems (Engine, Transmission, ABS and Airbag).
2. With optional OBD1 adaptor, you can use this one to do old vehicles.
3. Reads live datastream and freeze frame
4. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs,including Read Codes, Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame,I/M Readiness, O2 Mon.Test, On-Board Mon.Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information
5. Turns off warning lights
6. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
7. OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster
8. Data graphing
9. One year free software upgrade
10. Prints data via PC
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
External Power: 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Length\Width\Height: 212 mm (8.35”)\110.5 mm (4.35”)\37.5 mm (1.48”)
Main Unit Weight: 0.28kg(without wire) 0.484kg(with wire)
Supported Vehicle list: Ford, GM, Chrysler
1pc x MD703 Main unit
1pc x SD Card
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x CD
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Carry Case