- Autel MaxiScope MP408 4 Channel Automotive Oscilloscope
- It is a PC based 4-channel automotive oscilloscope.
- It works in combination with your PC or MaxiSys Tablet, which turns into a powerful diagnostic tool, providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits.
Autel MaxiScope MP408 4 Channel Automotive Oscilloscope Basic Kit Works with Maxisys Scanners
Top 5 Reasons to get Autel MaxiScope MP408
1.Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs
2.MP408 system is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles
3.Power for the MaxiScope MP408 Module comes directly from the USB port of the connected PC
4.System is very versatile and portable to use
5.Free online software update through the Internet
Autel MP408 Features and Functions:
Features one-click auto setup of voltage scale and time base
Works on all makes and models of modern vehicles
Compatible with LIN, CAN and FlexRay data bus standards
Reads and displays electrical signals in high resolution waveforms
Allows manual editing of measurement parameter display
Records and plays back waveform data
Features color coded 4-channel control panel
Intuitive UI design features easy trigger point adjustment and real time scale info display
Direct power supply through USB connection
Portable design with strong housing and protective rubber boot
AUTEL MP408-Basic MaxiScope Kit Specifications:
Vertical resolution:12 bits
Sensitivity:10mV/div to 20V/div
PC Interface:USB 2.0 – Cable supplied
Power Requirements:Powered from USB port
Input Ranges (full scale):±v50mV to ±100V in 11 ranges
Input Impedance:1MΩ in parallel with 22pF
Input Type:Single-ended, BNC connector
Input Coupling:Software selectable AC/DC
Overload Protection:±200V on single input
Buffer Memory:32M samples shared among active channels
Waveform Buffer:Up to 1000 waveforms
Timebase Ranges:100ns/div to 1000s/div
Operating Temperature Range:0°C to 50°C (15°C to 40°C for quoted accuracy)
Storage Temperature Range:-20°C to +60°C
Storage Humidity Range:5% to 95%RH, Non-condensing
Maximum Sampling Rate (Single Shot):
-1 or 2 channels in use:80MS/s
-3 or 4 channels in use:20MS/s
1pcs x Autel MaxiScope MP408 Interface
1pcs x Compact Disc (CD)
1pcs x 1.5m USB Cable
4pcs x 3m (10ft) Screened Test Leads
1pcs x Secondary Ignition Pickup
1pcs x 2-pin Breakout Lead
2pcs x Attenuators 20:1
1pcs x Large Crocodile Clip Set
1pcs x Small Crocodile Clip Set
1pcs x Acupuncture Probe Set
1pcs x Multimeter Probes
How to Install MaxiScope MP408 PC Software:
1. Download the MaxiScope PC Suite from www.autel.com ->Products ->MaxiScope MP408 -> Downloads.
2. Unzip the downloaded file,and click setup.exe to install thesoftware,and then click Next to continue.
3. Click the Browsebutton, and select a destination folder to install the program, and? click Next to continue. Or directly click Next to continue without changing the default installation folder.
4. Click Install and the Setup.exe program will be installed onto the computer
How to install MaxiScope app for Android:
1. Copy the MaxiScope app (for example: ScopeV1.15.apk) to the external SD card;
2. Open the Es File Explorer and find the app (for example: ScopeV1.15.apk), click it to install.
Note: the MaxiScope app can only be installed on some of Autel tools.
How to Update MaxiScope MP408 Firmware:
The operating software of the MaxiScope is continuously being developed, and the update package can be downloaded free from the MaxiScope product webpage on official Autel's website.
Note: Please install the MaxiScope software Setup.exe program first.
1. Connect the MaxiScope to the computer using the USB cable provided by the tool kit.
2. Locate and double click the MaxiScope Update icon on desktop, and the Firmware Update window will pop up onscreen.
3. Click on Select File to locate the newly downloaded firmware update package.
4. Click on the dropdown menu icon by the Set Language option at the top right of the window to select a desired language.
5. Click on Update to start updating.
If you cannot communicate the Scope Module to the computer, you need to do the following check-ups:
1.Check if the USB connection is properly connected between the Scope Module and the PC.
2.Check if the LED breath light on the Scope Module is illuminated. If the LED light is shimmering, this indicates that a communication error has occurred. In this case, unplug the Scope Module and re-connect it to the computer.
3.Check if there is any firewall software interfering with the connection port.