- Original AUTOHEX II Scan Tool for Hyundai and Kia with GDS Software
- 1. The best choice for professionals who work in Kia/Hyundai vehicles.
- 2. Support vehicle till 2015 year.
- 3. Contain GDS software and free toyota software, whole package help you save more money.
- 4. GDS with original license support works online
Original AUTOHEX II Bluetooth Scan Tool for Hyundai and Kia with GDS Software and Free Toyota Software
Top 10 Reasons to Get Autohex II:
This tool takes you beyond the dealer level:
1. AutoHex II calculates the PIN CODE for models from year 2000 up to 2015.
2. AutoHex II able to correct mileage for most models after 2010 for Kia / Hyundai
3. Online help with schematic diagrams of more than 150,000 faults including photos to the part location
4. ImmoOff function for all ECU and models up to 2014, that is the magic function of Autohex which makes it on the top of the league .
5. Airbag Adaptation code (exclusive for Autohex).
6. Support Free Online update.
7. A to Z service functions you may need.
8. With GDS Software, can do Online ECU Programming.
9. Software can be installed on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP.
10. AutoHex II is 100% compatible with dealer software (GDS KIA and GDS Hyundai) last versions including ECU re flashing / Upgrade.
Autohex II Special Function:
1. Autohex II calculate for you the required PIN code for some special services like Key matching
2. Autohex II can correct Mileage for most Kia and Hyundai vehicles
Autohex II Additional Bonus:
We will provide Toyota software for free.
Device support bluetooth, can connect by wireless. Bluetooth distance:50 Meter
1pc x Autohex II for Hyundai and Kia
How to register AutoHex 2 software?
1) Login to www.autohex.net, and create a new account with your email address and password.
2) Come to “Device Registration” windows, the system will display “Microtronic Autohex registration Confirmation” prompt, confirm from the link: Autohex online.
3) Register is completed.
How to update AutoHex 2 software?
1) Connect the AutoHexⅡscan tool interface with computer via USB port.
2) Press Configuration Tab, the system will display software information.
3) Run AutoHecPC software on the desktop
4) Go to “UPDATE” button
5) Register the AutoHex II in the same information you entered previously.
NOTE: DO NOT disconnect the AutoHex hardware interface with computer during the update process. The software may close and open several times during updating process.
6) The AutoHex II software is registered and updated. The car list will show up and ready to use the software.