The AutoLink AL100 OBDII/EOBD Scanner
Easy access to vehicle diagnostics.
Supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete and fast diagnosis.
Thousands of troubleshooter code tips, which is truly time-saving ideal for DIYers and professional technicians.
Support Bluetooth connection between laptop/pad and device.
Autolink AL100 DIY Bluetooth OBDII/EOBD Scanner
Autolink AL100 DIY Bluetooth OBDII/EOBD Scanner Features and Functions:
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)- domestic and import
2. Support Bluetooth wireless connection.
3. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
4. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
5. Turns off check engine light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
6. Views freeze frame data
7. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
8. Reads live PCM datastream
9. Displays live O2 sensor test data
10. Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
11. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
12. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
13. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
Note: Only works with APPLE device that is IOS 7.0 or above .
Autolink AL100 DIY Bluetooth OBDII/EOBD Scanner Specifications:
Operating Voltage: DC + 12V
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C ( -13°F to 158°F)
Average Operating Current: ≤50mA
Wireless Working Range: 2 meters
Maximum Transmission Power: 4 dBm
Dimensions: (50 * 50 * 25)mm
Weight: (0.19±0.05) kg
Protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN); ISO14230-4 (KWP2000) ISO9141-2 ; J1850 VPW; J1850 PWM
Operating System: IOS
1pc x AL100 Scanner