The OL126 OBD/EOBD + CAN diagnostic tool is an innovative and affordable solution specially designed for DIYers to get easy, quick and professional access to engine troubles on all OBDII compliant cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. When it comes to vehicles maintenance and repairs, the OL126 is perfect to deal with it.
New Arival AUTOOL OL126 OBD/EOBD + CAN Auto Engine Diagnostic Tool Supports OBDII Compliant Cars
AUTOOL OL126 Features And Functions:
1, Works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
2. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light ( MIL)"
3. Reads hard(memory)/pending(intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
4. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
5. Reads live datastream
6. Views freeze frame data
7. I/M monitor readiness test
8. Displays live O2 sensor test data
9. Displays On-board monitor test results
10. Checks Vehicle components work status.
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
12. Supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
13. Multilingual menu options and code definitions - English, Spanish, French, Deutsch, Russian, Dutch, Finnish, etc.
14. Built-in OBD-II Fault code lookup library
AUTOOL OL126 Specifications
Display: TFT color display (320 ×240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 58℉)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length\Width\Height: 199 mm (7.83'')\104.5 mm (4.11'')\37.5 mm (1.48'')
Weight: 0.28kg (0.75lb, without wire) or 0.48kg (1.31b, with wire)
1pc x AUTOOL OL126 Main Unit
1pc x AUTOOL OL126 User Manual