- BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer
- 1. Utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it.
- 2. Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell.
- 3. Consistent and repeatable results, passive testing method is safe
- 4. Never discharges or drain the battery, provides unique indication of battery conditions
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using conductance method.
Top 5 Reasons to Get BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer:
1. Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
2. Able to test condition of discharged battery
3. Provides check the alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions.
4. It has free maintenance and no internal batteries required
5. It powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Features:
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Battery Life Analysis
3. Test batteries on and off the vehicle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
4. Large easy to read LCD display
5. Analysis Result : Good or Replace
6. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards
7. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported
8. Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell.
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Functionality:
1. Life in percentage (%)
2. Test Result: Good or Replace
3. Internal resistance value (m? )
4. Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating
BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer Specifications:
1. System voltage: 12 Volts
2. Input voltage range: 9V~15V
3. Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.
4. Testing range: 100 ~ 1700 CCA, 100 ~ 1000 DIN, 100 ~ 1000 IEC, 100 ~ 1700 EN
1set x BA100 Vehicle Battery Analyzer