WiFi obd2 car diagnostic tool, it is convenient and easy to use for wireless connection with your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Use with your WiFi OBD software, you can easily monitor your car's information in real time! Save on maintenance costs. No power supply needed, just connect to your car.
WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostic Tool for iPad iPhone iPod Touch
1. Primary Function: WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
2. Compatible Devices: Depends on the WiFi OBD Software used, but will require iPhone, iPod touch and iPad iOS 3.0 or later and with WiFi capabilities.
1. Applicable Car Models: All models that support the OBD standard (Volkswagen, GM, Honda, TOYOTA, Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, BMW, Audi, Skoda, Subaru, Hyundai, Kia, Suzuki, Opel, Chrysler, Benz, Porsche, Renault, Fiat, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Daihatsu, etc.)
2. Languages: Depends on WiFi OBD Software
3. Dimensions: 67 x 21 x 31mm
4. Cable Length: 1.88 meters
Support car list:
GM 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Honda 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
NISSAN 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
Many other Asian and European 1996 - to Date (OBD-II)
1pc x WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
1pc x CD with User Manual
Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?
1.This OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
2. A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate OBD II Certified. Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a common 16pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
3. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
My Apple device finds and connects to this product, but nothing is working?
After you connect with WiFi, set a static IP on your Apple device with: IP 192.168.0.11 or 192.168.0.10 and subnet mask: 255.255.255.0.
WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch download
WiFi OBD-II Car Diagnostics Tool for Apple iPad iPhone iPod Touch
Please take easy to download our available attachments, these downloading link don’t contains attacking virus,they are safe to your cumputer. If the anti-virus software test any of our attachment (especially .exe .zip .rar) containing virus,take easy, please uninstall or exit anti-virus software before download files, otherwise these .exe .zip files may be attacked/broken before you run them.
1. Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up this item software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable free virus scanner! Our this item software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
2. Required windows operation system is windows XP
Be sure to setup and run the device software under windows XP. Otherwise the device software and program can be broken or it will fail to work.