20. Auto-save the data and Print function at off-vehilcle status
21. One year warranty
T69 OBDII Auto Scanner
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
T69 Vehicle Coverage
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface (include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area)
CAN, VPW,PWM,ISO9141,KW2000 protocals compliant vehicles (including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ferrari, FIAT, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, Lotus, Land Rover, Merceder-Benz, MINI, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Opel/Vauxhall, Saab, Scania, Seat, Skoda, VW, Volvo, Smart
Janpanese and korean Cars
Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Toyata, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi
Buick, Pontiac, Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Chrysler/Jeep, GM, Rover, Dodge
OBDII Auto Scanner
1. User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CDs (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
4. USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
5. Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)