Carworth C100-A 12V/24V Gasoline/Diesel Universal OBDII Scanner Tools support both gasoline and diesel car and trucks. It is a testing tool for car compliance with OBD-II/EOBD ,which is a Portable devices for vehicle maintenance technician and drivers.
Carworth C100-A 12V/24V Gasoline/Diesel Universal OBDII Scan Tools
Top 5 Reasone to get C100-A OBDII Scan Tool:
1. Support for all standard models of OBD-II interface
2. Support trouble shooting all electrical control systems.
3. By reading the trouble code feature, you can quickly and accurately obtain the reasons of electronic control system (ECU) fault lights reasons.
4. A key to the elimination of the electronic control system (ECU) temporary failure exists, fault light extinguished.
5. Real-time display condition information, including engine speed, intake air pressure, acceleration performance, coolant temperature, oxygen sensor voltage and other information in order to analyze the reasons for failure in the technician or vehicle owner Product packaging and appearance.
BMW, Benz, Land Rover, Volvo, Opel , SAAB, MG, Peugeot, Porsche, VW, Audi, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Citroen, Skoda, Renault, Fiat, Seat, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan,Lexus, Honda, Subaru, Mazda, Hyundai, KIA, Daewoo, Ssangyong and More
FOR Heavy duty trucks (OR ECU):
International, Freightliner, Sterling, Western Star, Detroit, Daf, Erf, Kenworth, Man, Mitsubishi, Scania, Isuzu, Mark, Hino, Volvo, Benz, UD, Renault,and Foton, Faw, CNHTC, and all other Chinese Heavy duty trucks , Bus...
Bosch, Cummins, Caterpillar, Denso, Siemens, Motorola, Zexel, VITO, NanYue, Delphi, Wabco...
Read DTC, Read Engine Model, Read Computer Edition Information, Read QR code, Read System parameter number, Read Data Stream, Clear DTC, Read-in QR Code, Component test, Cut off Cylinder Test, Compression Test, Injector Test, Maintenance Help, Study on line and so on.
The global mainstream cars in various models to test the system, the system for some of the test results of various models to achieve the original detection. Built-in high-speed, low-speed CAN-BUS, a connector can be measured all the CAN-BUS vehicles. Fully supports all OBD-II protocols.
SAE J1850 (PWM)
SAE J1850 (VPW)
IS014229 (UDS CAN)
Flash Code Protocol
1 CPU dual-core architecture CORTEX M3 + ARM9 400M clocked
2 built-in Built-in high-capacity 8G TF card
3 Power supply 9-36(VDC)
4 Port OBD16
5 System Memory 64M SDRAM
6 Monitor 2.8-inch TFT LCD true color touch
7 Resolution 320 × 240,24-bit
8 weight 0.3kg
9 Dimensions 13.2×8.6×2.0cm
10 Storage Temperature -30~45℃
11 Operating Temperature -10~45℃
12 Humidity ＜90
1pc x C100-A Main unit
1pc x OBD2 Cable for Heavy duty
1pc x USB Cable
5pcs x Connect Cable
1pc x Carry Bag