Creator C110+ BMW Code Reader V6.2 supports BMW from 2000 to 2013 year. And it can read trouble codes, clear trouble codes, displays live data stream, clear adaption and vehicle information. Add MINI Cooper test function.
Creator C110+ Code Reader V6.2 for BMW
Top 4 Reasons to Get Creator C110+
1. Newest Version:
2. Supports Two Languages: English/ Germany
3. Supports multi car models: BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 series, 8 series, X series, Z series and Mini
4. Supports Multi Functions: Read trouble codes, clear trouble codes, displays live data stream, Clear adaptation and vehicle version information.
C110+ scanner Update software file free download :
If you plan to use this kit with a BMW between 1997 & 2000, you may need a 20 Pin to 16 pin adaptor which is not included in the package.
If you need the package, please check BMW Code reader C110 plus 20 pin connector.
Creator C110+ Applicable system include:
DME, EGS, ABS, SRS, IHKA/IHKR, IKE/IKI/KOMBI, EML, SPM/SM, EWSZKE, GR, PDC, SZM, BIT, LSZ/LCM, LEW, RAD, EHC/EDC, BM, AIC, NAV, MFL, VID, SES, MID, SHD, SMF, SPMBT, SPMFT, VTG, CID, EPS, SBSL, SBSR, CVM, SIM, SMB, URS, RDC, VMX, VNC, EKM, DWA, XEN, FHK, GSA, AHK, ADS, CAS, DME, EGS, VTC, HPFI, ACC, ARS, CIM, DSC, EDC, EHC, EMF, RDC, AHL, AHM, AMP, ASK, SZM/BZM, FBZM, CD, CD-GW, SG-FD, SG-FD- GW, FD, CDC, CON, FCON, DWA, FBI, IHKA, FKA, HKL, JBIT, KHI, KOM, LM, DVD-C, NAV , JNAV, PDC, CA, PM/MPM, RLS, SASL, SASR, SBSL, SBSR, SFZ, SSBF, SSFA, SSH, STVL , STVR, SHD, SINE, SMFA, SMBF, SMFAH, SMBFH, SHZH, SVS, SZL, SEC, TEL, TCU, TMBF T, TMBFH, TMFAT, TMFAH, VM, WIM, ZGM, SIM, KBM, SBSL, SBSR, TMFA, TMBF, CID, AL , JBE, MRS/ACSM, FRM, RLS, FZD, CCC-ANT, DDE, CCC-A, EKPS, GWS, VTG, VTC, VTC2, CCC-ASK, AL, EDCSHL, EDCSHR, EDCSVL, EDCSVR, VDM, ACSM, AMPH, AMPT, CA, CCC-BO, CCC-GW, CHAMP-BO, CHAMP-GW, CNAV, DAB, FD, FLA, FRM2, FZD, HUD, IBOC, IHKA, INS TR, JBE2, KHM, KNAV, M-ASK-BO, M-ASK-GW, RFK, RLSS, RSE, SDARS, SINE, ULF-SBX, ULF-SBX-H, VSW, EHC, ULF, IHKR, IHR, M-ASK-NAV, MRS, RAD2-BO, RAD2-GW, SDMRS, DME2, ACC2, ANT, ARS, BZM, CD, CEM, CIM2, LM2 AHL2, LM2, LM2, NVE, NVK, PM, SEC 2, SGM-SIM, SGM-ZGM, VTC2, ZBM, DSC, DSC, ALBBF, ALBFA, CIC, CIC-GW, IHKA2, KGM, SZL2, LDM, LRR, MPM, SMG, TLC, Integrate Chas Manag, Rol-mo dis, rear axle, ABS /ACS/DSC, AMP, IHKS, IHS, MJOY, AIRBAG, EWS.
BMW 1 Series E81, E82, E87, E88, F20, F21
BMW 3 Series E36, E46, E90, E91, E92, E93, F30, F31, F35
BMW 5 Series E39, E60, F07, F10, F11
BMW 6 Series E63, E64, F12, F13
BMW 7 Series E38, E65, E66, F01, F02, F03, F04
BMW X1 E84
BMW X3 E83, F25
BMW X5 E53, E70
BMW X6 E71
BMW Z4 E85, E86, E89
BMW Z8 E52
1pc x C110+ code reader
1pc x USB cable
1pc x User's manual
BMW Creator C310+ vs. C110+ vs. C100 Code Reader
These three hand-held code readers perform similar functions. C310+ scanner supports oil reset function while C110+ and C100+ can not.
They work on BMW vehicles from different years.
C100 covers more languages than the other two scanners.
Q: Will this device reset the air bag light on a 2000 Z3 or M roadster?
A:No it didn't reset airbags on your model.
Q:I have a 2012 Mini Cooper countryman that shows a check engine light-will this device diagnose and clear the problem?
A: Yes, it will
Q: Will this function with a 1999 bmw z3 with a 2.5l engine, specifically to diagnose abs and srs?
A:Seems to work well in my 97 z3 2.8 but it will not reset oil and service indicator
Q: Has anyone used this to diagnose which wheel sensor is bad on a r50 (2004) mini cooper?
A: Hello, this tool works on your car for this function.
1. I purchased this for 2013 BMW F10 550. Was doing some work on the car and while the foot air bags were removed, I threw a code on the car. Now, the dealer would charge around 200.00 to reset this code. But, FIVE MINUTES after I plugged this little jewel into the OBDII port, my codes were erased and NO more error light! WONDERFUL device, easy to use, I did not even have to read the owners manual. It works perfectly and also diagnoses other codes that can be thrown by your car. HIGHTLY recommended as a reliable and easy to use code reader and reset tool. Shipping was SUPER fast and the seller personally contacted me to follow up on how happy I was with the purchase. BUY THIS TOOL!!
2. Its a great tool mostly for abs cause it pin points which wheel needs repair, however it does not auto detect the car, you need to enter the E60 or E46 or whatever your car is, its a handy tool that I have as a secondary one with my Innova pro. for $60 it pays for itself with one repair not needing to replace all sensors, cause it pinpoints which one exactly needs to be replaced. also it covers other issues like convertible tops and lights which other generic machines don't usually cover.
3. This is a great tool for any bimmer enthusiast, so easy to understand and it will save you a lot of money. I just plugged it into my OBDII port in my 08 528i and solved my airbag problem within 5 minutes. Dealer charge for diagnostic "$195.00". I strongly recommend this product.
4. If you own a BMW, buy it. At around $50, it'll pay for itself with one use. My dealer charges me $95 just to hook up their diagnostic equipment. I'm not saying this is as good as theirs, but for an owners purposes, it's awesome. It gives you a lot of detailed, plain English information to troubleshoot or narrow down vehicle problems. It's straightforward and easy to use. I used it to diagnose a bad wheel speed sensor. It told me that indeed it was a bad sensor and which wheel. Bought the part on Amazon for $10. The dealer would have charged $100+ easily and a couple of hours @ $145/hr to install it. Do the math. If I hadn't had this product, I would have spent 10 times the time and money replacing a bunch of other parts trying to fix the problem.
5. Simple to use but very basic tasks. For the money it works fine but for more detailed diagnostics you need to spend $200 +.