EFI2100 Engine Fuel System Analyzer are designed to ensure that engines operate at the ideal air/fuel ratio to maximize engine performance and longevity whilst minimizing fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.To achieve this, accurate control over both fuel pressure and flow rates are essential and should be verified at each service interval.
EFI2100 Engine Fuel System Analyzer Fuel System Failure Detection
Top 5 Reasons to Get EFI2100 Engine Fuel System Analyzer:
1. No need road testing, the systematic function is very clear
2. The particular quick connector is easy to use and have high-sealing performance
3. The quick connector uses oil-resistant, high-strength polymer materials, with insulation, will neither cause a short circuit, nor scratch the car paint surface.
4. The quick connector is with high sealing performance, which can ensure the accuracy of the test.
5. The test on the fuel flow, fuel pressure, exhaust back pressure, intake manifold vacuum degree and some others can check out the failure of the electronic fuel injection system quickly and accurately.
EFI2100 Engine Fuel System Analyzer Function:
1. Fuel pressure test
2. Fuel flow test
3. Engine intake manifold vacuum test
4. Back pressure in exhaust
Fuel System Analyzer EFI2100 Features:
Simultaneously with the engine running.Various connectors, fit for most common cars.
Blocked Fuel Filters
Leaking Fuel Injectors
Water Contaminated Fuel
Faulty High Volume Pumps
Faulty Low Volume Pumps
Leaking Non-Return Valves
Restricted Pre-Pump Strainers
Faulty Fuel Pressure Regulators
Aerated and/or Vapor Locked Fuel
Test & Prove All of the AboveWith One Tool!
Fuel System Analyzer EFI2100 Specifications:
Range of fuel pressure test:0~800Kpa
Range of fuel flow test:0.5~3L/min
Range of vacuum test:-100~0Kpa