Foxwell DPT701 is a useful tool to measure fuel pressure and engine compression. It can be used to measure pressure up to 80 bar for any gas and noncorrosive liquid.
DPT701 Digital Common Rail High Pressure Tester
Features and Benefits:
1. Stores maximum pressure value?
2. Environmental pressure adjustment?
3. Wireless data transmitter sends test results to computer for review and printing
4. Detachable sensor
5. Large easy-to-read backlit LCD
6. Checks battery status continuously to avoid wrong measures
7. Multilingual supported: English,French,Spanish,Netherlands,German,Russian,Hungarian,Portuguese,Italian
8. Extremely easy to use with user friendly menu
Complete test functions
Oil pressure test
Petrol compression test
Diesel compression test
80 bar manometer
Petrol injection pressure test
Low pressure common rail test
Sensor output: Ratiometric, 0.5/4.5V DC at 5V DV excitation
Sensor FS.: 80 bar / 1160 psi?
Resolution: 1 bar?/ 1psi
Proof pressure: 150% FS
Battery type: 9V
Display: Backlit 64x128 pixels graphic LCD ?
Data transmission interface: wireless module
Adapters included: 6mm and 8mm
Working Temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
1pc x DPT701 Digital Tester
1pc x User’s guide
1pc x Blow molding case
1pc x Flexible high pressure hoses M12*1.5/ M12*1.5
1pc x Flexible high pressure hoses M12*1.5/ M14*1.5
1pc x metal tube M12*1.5/ M12*1.5
1pc x High pressure “T” adaptor
1pc x High pressure sensor
1pc x Vehicle battery clip
1pc x 2-pin connection cable
1pc x Wireless data receiver