- Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner with TIS2000 for GM, is a very good tester used to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 contains Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2011.
- TIS2000 supports till 2007 year GM car programming,supports GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN.
Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner for GM (Works for GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/Holden)
Top 8 Reasons to Get Tech2 Scanner:
1.TIS2000 for GM can programming GM Models before 2007 year. (GM TIS2000 comes with the parcel, no need buy alone)
2. TIS2000 for SAAB
can programming SAAB Models before 2007 year. (SAAB TIS2000 Need Buy Alone)
3. Best diagnose and program tool for GM
4. Can be Updated by 32mb card
5. Multi-Language: English/ German/ Spanish/ Japanese/ French/ Italian and others
6. Can do diagnose, scan in one tool for 6 cars: GM/ SAAB/ OPEL/ SUZUKI/ ISUZU/HOLDEN (Need buy 4 cards more)
7. For Opel software update to newest V165,supports 1997-2014 year.
8. For Holden
software update to V149 version,supports 1999-2013 year.
1. It is for North American Holden cars. For 2010-2012 year Australia Holden, please check GM MD
2. This package comes with one memory card and contains one software, if you need other softwares, you can buy our 32MB Card for GM TECH2.
3. Supports key programming for part of GM car models.
GM-English V33.004 1991-2013
GM-Germany 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Spanish 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Japanese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-French 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Thai 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Portuguese 32.008 1991-2013
GM-Korean 32.008 1991-2013
OPEL-English V165 1997-2014
OPEL-Italian 133.001 1997-2012
OPEL-Germany 85.001 1997-2008
OPEL-Spanish 91.001 1997-2009
HOLDEN-English V149 1999-2013
ISUZU-English CAN-BUS 107.021 2010- (CAN-BUS support car models after 2010)
ISUZU-English K-Line 11.62 1996-2013 (K-line support car models from 1996 to 2011)
GM TECH2 Features:
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year.
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence.
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run.
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics.
Vetronix Tech 2 Specifications
1) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
2) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion.
3) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
4) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once .Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a vehicle that uses the CAN interface;
You will need the Tech 2 Flash and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter.
Once the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II.
GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user`s manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Comparison Among Our Five GM Tech2 Tool:
All of the GM TECH2 with the same function, the only difference is they come from different manufacture.
GM Tech2 Candi Connection Display:
GM Tech2 No Candi Connection Display: