INPA K+CAN Interface Plus 20pin to obd2 16 Pin Connector for BMW
- INPA K+CAN Interface Plus 20pin to obd2 16 Pin Connector for BMW
- BMW INPA K+CAN with FT232RL Chip, allows full diagnose of BMW from 1998 to 2008 cars.
- 20pin to obd2 16 Pin Connector works on all BMW with 20 PIN diagnostic connector
INPA K+CAN for BMW
Interface USB OBD2 for BMW - INPA/Ediabas - K+DCAN allows full diagnostic of BMW from 1998 to 2008 (all functions as in OMNITEC interface).
Build in 2 lines K and D-Can magisterial
Read and delete errors
Fast magisterial D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
Slow magisterial K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
Standard BMW protocol (BMW OBD interface).
E60, E61 od 03/2007
E83 od 09/2006
E81, E87 od 03/2007
E90, E91, E92, E93 od 03/2007
E70 (new model X5)
R56 (new model MINI)
PT-CAN, K-CAN - fully switchable speed of magisterial CAN - you can diagnose driver without any car
Protocol "BMW OBD interface" for Older Cars
From 1995 to 1998 (don't need K-line).
From 1998 to 03/2008 (all models)
20pin to obd2 16 Pin Connector For BMW
1. This is a brand new data link cable, used specifically for connecting your OBD2 scanner and your vehicle with this 20 pin connector which is specifically for BMW's.
2. Works on all BMW with 20 PIN diagnostic connector
3. Cable length: about 28CM(Does not include the handles of either end)
1pc x INPA K+CAN Interface Diagnostic tool with FT232RL Chip for BMW
1pc x 20pin to obd2 16 Pin Connector For BMW