- 1. KOLSOL TS61 TPMS Cigarette Lighter Plug, Provides 4 tires’ Real-time Pressure or Temperature Simultaneously, and provide visual warning light and audible alarm sound immediately when tire’s pressure or temperature thresholds are exceeded
- 2. Improve fuel efficiency,increase tire life and traffic safety and avoid abnormal wear of vehicle parts.
- 3. LCD color screen displays pressure or temperature of 4 tires simultaneously.Pressure units: BAR/PSI.
- 4. DIY products with external sensor, quick and easy to install
- 5. Tire pressure sensors are designed with anti-theft, waterproof, and easy installation, includes special tools for installation and replace the sensor battery (CR1632). Tire pressure sensor is only 9 grams and the battery life can last up to 2 years, the battery (CR1632) can be replaced when the battery exhausted.
KOLSOL TS61 Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS, Wireless Real-time Cigarette Lighter Plug TPMS and Temperature Gauge with 4 DIY External Sensor
LCD display (LCD size 17 x 17mm)
Valve diameter: 7mm
Pressure units: PAR/PSI
Working temperature: -20℃~ 80℃
Storage temperature: -30℃ ~ 85℃
Input Voltage: DC 12 ~ 24V
Sensor battery: CR1632
Temperature unit: C
Simultaneously display 4 tire pressure or temperature
Temperature, excessive pressure alarm, emergency leak alarm
Connected to cigarette lighter(DC 12V)
Receiver: approx. 38 ( height) x 33 ( diameter )mm
Sensor: approx.7 ( height ) x 0 ( diameter )mm
Certificates : CE , RoSH（attachment）
Tips for Sensors Installation:
1. Be gentle to the valve stem when screwing the sensors. It's best to pinch the valve stem with one hand and then screw sensors with the other hand.
2. Turn on the monitor first before installing the sensors so that the monitor can receive the sensor data on time.
3. Ensure no air leakage over after installed and may use soapy water for testing if necessary.
Sensor Installation Instruction:
1 x Receiver ( Cigarette Lighter Real )
4 x Sensor ( External Sensors )
1 x spanner ( for lock/unlock sensur )
1 x English instruction manual '