It is possible that the driver may not have to look down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of visual dead zone forward with this LED Car HUD Head Up Display With OBD2 Interface Plug & Play Speeding Warn System W01. This one can allow you to tuning speed to make sure it is same as your vehicle dashboard.
LED Car HUD Head Up Display With OBD2 Interface Plug & Play Speeding Warn System W01
Top Five Reasons to Get LED Car HUD Head Up Display :
1. Speed single-stage and fourth paragraphs of alarm modes, more conducive to traffic safety
2. Vehicle speed, engine speed, water temperature, fuel consumption (to support the air flow meter models) also showed
3. Soft-off feature, turn off after 10 seconds automatically enter standby mode to save power
4. Unique polarized lens design, the product is more natural light
5 . Can record cars driving over the maximum speed
1. Automatically adapt to the model, in line with OBD II (vehicle automatic diagnostic system) Plug and Play models
2. Accurate large-screen digital speed, graphics speed also showed that easy to read
3. Shift to remind, is conducive to saving time shift and achieve the purpose of special significance for the novice
4. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, traffic is not dazzling
Prepareation before installation and using:
1. Know your brands, you need to meet the OBD II standard models,( Figure 1)
2. Identify the vehicle diagnostic socket (Figure 2), due to the different models are different outlet locations, and some rather narrow place, you can buy patch cords.
Manufacturers and agents can contact the specific point of purchase.
3. Power test, open the HUD switch into the PC version of the state of search vehicles, and then displays the vehicle's current status, indicating that the product has been installed successfully.
Under normal circumstances, HUD displays the speed values is same for the car computer, when the automobile factory of the instrument will display the calculated value of vehicle computer has errors, then you can fine-tune access to HUD speed setting mode display, in order to achieve exactly the same purpose and instrumentation.
1. Conditions of Use
Temperature-40c-+80 c at atmospheric pressure 86-106KPa
10% -95% relative humidity, noise <= 60dB (A)
2. Alarm sound level "= 30dB (A)
3. Operating voltage: 9V ~ 16Vdc (12Vdc/90mA)
4. Size: 88.50 x 54.50 x 11.50 mm
5. Wt: 140g (260g for package total)
6. The major electronic components are consistent with ROSH standard
1pc x Host machine of HUD
1pc x OBD2 Interface Plug
1pc x Instruction book
1pc x Warranty card
1pc x non-slip mat
1pc x Reflecting film