MUT-3 Diagnostic Tool for Mitsubishi
- MUT-3 Diagnostic Tool for Mitsubishi
- 1. MMC has developed the MUT-III as a next generation diagnosis tester for servicing these new and future vehicles.
- 2. The MUT-III system can display data as easy-to-understand diagrams and graphs on a large screen of the PC
Top 4 Reasons To Get MUT-3:
1. Newest Version: V2013.6
2. Support Languages: English/ French/ Spainsh/ Thai/ Vietnamese/ Chinese
3. Update By CD
4. Car Coverage: Mitsubishi MUT-3 Cars year before 2013
1. It can't support trucks, if you want to do truck, please try SP29-C
2. if you need do ECU programming function, you need have ECU program CDs, sorry we don't provide it in the package
A personal computer (PC) is connected to the MUTIII unit and used as a system's control terminal, and communicates with a vehicle ECU through the VCI. In addition to being able to handle all diagnosis functions covered by the conventional MUT-II tester, the MUT-III system can display data as easy-to-understand diagrams and graphs on a large screen of the PC. Unlike the MUT-II, the MUT-III can retain data on all vehicles, from old to new models, classified according to destination in the PC's hard disk. This eliminates the awkward but essential job with the MUT-II, of switching the data list (communications protocol data and diagnosis item list database) by replacing the ROM pack with another according to the vehicle model and year model.
New functions that make use of the advantages of the PC are also being developed. For example, the workshop manual viewer is a useful function for mechanics as they no longer have to carry around a thick manual and search for relevant pages while working on a vehicle. The workshop manual viewer is currently available for certain vehicle models, and allows users to retrieve the pages containing the failure code for a particular problem at the push of a button.
(1) Vehicle Communication Interface (V.C.I.) (MB991824)
A communication interface used to connect the vehicle ECUs and the PC.
1) When connected with the PC
-Vehicle diagnosis (Interactive fault diagnosis)
-SWS communication; CAN communication support
-Volt, Ohm, measurement
-Fuel pressure measurement (Not available in US)
2) When used with the V.C.I.unit (disconnected from PC)
-V.C.I. Stand-alone diagnosis
-Belt Tension measurement
3) M.U.T.-III Main Harness A (MB991910)
Used when connecting the V.C.I. with vehicles that have only one 16-pin diagnosis connector.
-Supports fault diagnosis and ECU updating on the above-described vehicles
-Supports the CAN communication system
4) M.U.T.-III Main Harness B (MB991911)
Used when connecting V.C.I. with vehicles that have a16-pin + 12-pin or 16-pin + 13-pin diagnosis connector.
For models equipped with only 12-pin (or 12-pin + 12-pin)diagnosis connector, connect the M.U.T.-II adapter harness(MB991498) to the end of this harness in the same as M.U.T.-II, and power is supplied from the cigarette lighter socket.
1pc x MUT-3 main unit
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Harness A Cable
1pc x Harness B Cable
1pc x CD
This file show you some mut-3 mitsubishi user guide. You are free to download it.
Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up this product software as having a virus. This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file like .exe. So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable virus scanner! Our product software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software, please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
Q: What is the windows system does MUT 3? Can it run on win7?
A: MUT-3 can not installed on win7, you should install it on Win XP.