- This Battery tester is designed to test the condition of the motorcycle battery using conductance method.
- Unlike the conventional method of draining the battery by applying resistance load to it and obtain the result from the meter gauge.
- This analyzer utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it.
QUICKLYNKS BA102 Motorcycle Battery Tester
QUICKLYNKS BA102 Motorcycle Battery Tester Benefit:
1. Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
2. Passive testing method is safe.
3. Never discharges or drain the battery.
4. Able to test condition of discharged battery.
5. Consistent and repeatable results.
6. Provides unique indication of battery conditions.
7. provides check the Alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions. It is maintenance free and no internal batteries required.
8. It powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing.
QUICKLYNKS BA102 Motorcycle Battery Tester Key Features:
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Test batteries on and off the motorcycle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
4. Battery Life Analysis
5. Analysis Result : Good or Replace
6. Large easy to read LCD display.
7. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
9.Quick test—input battery volume (AH), then it can show the battery status.
10. Store the testing result, print function
QUICKLYNKS BA102 Motorcycle Battery Tester Functionality:
Test Result: Good or Replace
Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
Internal resistance value (m? )
Life in percentage (%)
QUICKLYNKS BA102 Motorcycle Battery Tester Application:
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
QUICKLYNKS BA102 Motorcycle Battery Tester Operating Parameters:
System voltage: 12 Volts
Input voltage range: 9V~15V
Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.
Testing range: 20 ~ 300 CCA, 20 ~ 300 DIN, 20 ~ 300 IEC, 20 ~ 300 EN
AH range: 0-33AH
1pc x QUICKLYNKS BA102 Motorcycle Battery Tester
QUICKLYNKS BA102 Motorcycle Battery Tester Testing Result: