HD208 is a portable heavy duty trucks code reader, with which users can read out the DTCs in automotive
electric control system quickly and efficiently and then learn about where trouble occurs and how they happen
HD208 Heavy Duty Truck Code Reader
H208 Heavy Duty Code Reader Feature:
1. HD208 code reader is applicable to most auto repair shops. It covers Cummings, Detroit, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Mack, Mecedes Benz, VOLVO and more diesel trucks and engines whoever are supported by the two standard protocol J1939 or J1708.
2. HD208 code reader, integrating all the basic diagnostic functions of two standard protocols J1939 and J1708 for heavy duty vehicle, adopts a 2.8" color screen with clear and beautiful interfaces, paired with 6pin, 9pin and 16pin diagnostic connectors, to provide customers with the best, quickest and most professional services.
3. It is high-cost performance handheld code reader/scanner for Heavy Duty truck owner or professional truck technician.
H208 Heavy Duty Code Reader Basic Functions:
1. Read DTCs;
2. Clear DTCs;
3. Read data stream;
4. Available for a variety of automotive electronic control systems (engine, transmission, instrument panel, drivetrain, braking system, suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, fuel system and etc.);
5. Support 6pin, 9pin, 16pin diagnostic connectors;
6. Compatible with J1708 and J1939 communication protocols
7. Online upgrade available (UBS2.0); new functions can be added on requirement.
H208 Heavy Duty Code Reader Parameters:
1. Screen: 2.8" 256K true color screen 320x240 LCD
2. Input voltage: 8~36V
3. Operating current: typical value <100mA
4. Typical power consumption: <1W
5. Connector: 6pin, 9pin, 16pin diagnostic interfaces
6. Operating temperature: 0-50℃
7. Storage temperature: -20℃ ~70℃
8. Relative humidity: 60%
9. Dimension: 137*85*21
10.Weight of main unit: 350g
1pc x Main unit
1pc x Min USB data cable
1pc x OBDII connector(16p to 9p&6p)
1pc x User manual