Highen Diagnostic Scan Tool T30 with 2.8" color-screen display is a OBDII, EOBD+JOBD auto code reader. Free shipping and obd365 always provide you the best price.
Highen Diagnostic Scan Tool T30
Top 6 Reasons to Get Auto Code Reader T30:
1. Large, 2.8” easy-to-read color TFT display.
2. Easy to use with friendly menu interface.
3. Unit upgradeable via flash programming.
4. Wider vehicle coverage with CAN protocol support.
5. Provides easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes for all OBDII/EOBD+JOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide.
6. Highten Diagnostic scan tool T30 is designed to work on all JOBD/OBDII/EOBD compliant vehicles. (including the CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000 protocols), also Compliant with OBDII 16 PIN TOYOTA\HONDA\DAIHATSU\MITSUBISHI\MAZDA\NISSAN\SUZUKI\SUBARU.
Supported Languages: English/Spanish
Function and Features:
1. Erases trouble codes and resets check engine lights;
2. It shows code definition on 2.8" TFT screen
3. Retrieves VIN(Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support mode 9
4. Displays the vehicle's sensors status information
5. Reads Generic Codes(P0, P2, P3, U0) and Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
6. Displays I/M readiness status
7. Identifies and displays Pending Codes
8. Detects OBD2 freeze frame information
9. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp(MIL) status
10. Four live data graph can be chosen by the user and show in one screen.
11. Displays total # of codes retrieved, record all trouble code history
12. Code definitions displayed on unit color-screen
13. Supports data stream or live engine data(near 300 live data)
1. Operating temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
2. Storage temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
3. Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery. (we won’t provide the battery in the product)
4. Display: backlight, 2.8’’ color-screen display with contrast adjustment
1. All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin interface(include all 1996 and newer cars,
2. light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe, Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocols compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.),
1. European Cars
Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ferrari, FIAT, Jaguar, Ivet40co t40, Lamborghini, Lancia, Lotus, Land Rover, Merceder-Benz, MINI, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Opel/Vauxhall, Saab, Seat , Skoda, VW, Volvo, Smart
2. American Cars
Buick, Pontiac, Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Chrysler/Jeep, GM, Rover, Dodge
3. Janpanese and korean Cars
Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Toyata, Ssangyong, Subaru, Suzuki, Kia, Lexus, Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi
1pc x USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
1pc x User's Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
1pc x CD (Includes user's manual, DTCs lookup library, etc.)