- New Arrival Autophix OM123 OBD2 EOBD CAN Hand-held Engine Code Reader is the best partner for your precious car.
- It is portable, easy operation, convenient to know your car status for you.
- Support Multi-Language: English/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Finnish/ Dutch/ Portuguese/ Russian
Autophix OM123 OBD2 EOBD Engine Code Reader
1. Hand-held OBD2 tool-OM123 make it a easy way to saves time and money on repairs- find out what's wrong prior to repairing and verify a repair , OM123 offers peace of mind for anyone who has ever worried about car maintenance.
2. The easy-to-use device, which fits inside a purse or glove compartment, empowers drivers to monitor their vehicles health.
3. It’s a fast and easy to use code reader for Do-It-Yourselfers and Do-It-For-Me-ers.
Language: English/ French/ German/ Spanish/ Dutch/ Finnish
Display:Back-lit, 128 × 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temp:0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temp:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
OM123 Code Scanner Features and Function:
1. Built-in OBD-II DTC library ,
2. Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable,
3. Large LCD screen easy to read ,
4. No batteries,supply power through detachable OBDII cable.
5. Small size and conveniently fits in your palm.
6. Reads & clears trouble code: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes.
7. Reads live data stream
8. Displays I/M readiness Status
9. Detects OBD-II Freeze Frame Information
10. Retrieves Vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
Will it work on my car?
So long as your car is OBD2 or EOBD compliant then the answer is yes, it will work on your car. OBD2 & EOBD cars are as follows:
Petrol cars from 2001 onwards
Diesel cars from 2004 onwards
Rest of the world cars
Petrol cars from 1996 onwards
Diesel cars from 2004 onwards
OM123 Car Brand List:
1pc x OM123 OBD2 Engine Code Reader
Autophix OM123 OBD2 EOBD Engine Code Reader Menu Display:
Reading live data
View freeze frame
Customer Reviews on Autophix OM123 OBD2 Code Reader:
1) Wow I've never used one of these before so I didn't know what to expect, but I needed one to check on an engine management light that came on my car.
The unit is robust enough for the diyer but maybe not strong or robust enough for professional use, it's very easy to use you just locate your OBD socket in your car then plug in its really that simple, the full instructions are provided, but really it's just a case of looking through the menus to find out the problem you have, I was surprised at the amount of information this device provides and how it can cure certain problems so easily, this device can help you save a fortune by curing certain problems yourself so it saves time by not having to go to the garage when there really is no need or rush.
I love it and weekly plug it in to check if any errors are showing up or going to, this was a very good purchase and although it may not be in everyday use, it's there when you need it !
2) I was sent this code reader in exchange for an honest, unbiased review. I pointed out to the seller that I did not have any faults on my vehicle at the moment but that I would demonstrate the product as best as I could to show it connecting to the vehicle.
It connected to my van without any problem at all and showed no faults. I’m almost looking forward to the time when I have a fault so I can use this code reader to diagnose the problem. For the price, it’s definitely worth having. BMW quoted me £100 just to plug their code reader into my wife’s car last year; so if this one picks up just one fault in its lifetime, it has paid for itself many times over.
The unit appears tough and should last well. I would suggest keeping the instructions somewhere safe for future reference.
I hope you found this review useful.
3) Brilliant item.so easy to use and did exactly as exspected.