High quality Opcom OP-Com 2014 V Can OBD2 for OPEL Firmware V1.95
New OPCOM V1.95 Firmware 2014V Software Feature:
- OPCOM 2014 diagnostic tool for Opel cars covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H,Zafira-B. It lets you read and clear fault codes, support many control units.
- Latest firmware version: V1.95
1. OPCOM is a special PC Based diagnostic interface especially for OPEL.
2. Software Version: 2014V; Firmware Version: 1.95
3. Never Update It Online, Otherwise will damage The OP-COM !
Note: OPcom V1.95 with new program can work more stable than opcom v1.70 single board and opcom v1.65 dual board.
New OPCOM 1.95 Firmware 2014V Software Function:
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
Full fault code text description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1pc x OP COM Interface
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Software and Drivers CD
Op-com Firmware V1.95 PCB Display:
How to install Opcom V1.95 VAUX-COM software on WIN7
Software version: VAUX-COM 2014V and 2012V optional
Firmware version: V1.95
Operating system: Windows 7/Windows XP
How to install Opcom V1.95 VAUX-COM Software Driver on Windows 7?
Step 1 Install Driver
Open opcom software CD
Copy Opcom drivers folder to desktop
Extract Opcom 2012+ DB 2014.zip folder
Copy Opcom 2012+ DB 2014 folder to desktop
Connect opcom 1.95 interface with laptop
Device driver software was not successfully installed
No driver found.
Opcon Computer-> Manager->Device Manger-> Other device-> Opcom USB V2
right click Opcom USB V2
select Update Driver Software
Select Browse my computer for driver software
save driver software to C:/Users/AADD/Desktop/Opcom drivers
Windows has successfully updated your driver software
Check now you can see USB Serial Converter
right click USB Serial Converter ->Driver tab
Driver has been successfully installed
Step 2: Run Self Test (2014V Software)
Open Opcom 2012+ DB 2014 folder on desktop
Run VAUXCOM software as administrator
Frimware version V01.95
interface test ended successfully
Step 3: Run 2014V VAUX-COM 120301a
Select Diagnostic functions
Select Automatic Vehicle Identification
It’s a 1997 Opel Omega-B
opcom v1.95 auto detect vehicle information i.,e VIN, model, engine code etc
select diagnose ECM
Select Fault codes functions
Check Special Functions of this model
Program immobilizer function options
Output test options
Measuring Blocks options
2014V op-com software also supports GM based SAAB and special PSG5 diesel pump
Step 4: Run optional 2012V opcom
Open Opcom 2012 zip file on software CD
Copy Opcom 2012 folder on desktop
Open Opcom 2012 folder
Run OP-COM setup as administator
Run self test and diagnostic