OPCOM 2014 diagnostic tool for Opel cars covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B. opcom 2014 lets you read and clear fault codes, support many control units.
Opcom OP-Com 2014V Can OBD2 Firmware V1.59 for OPEL Diagnose
Top 5 Reasons to Get Opcom OP-Com:
1. Software Version: 2014
Hardware Version: V1.59
2. No need to active the software, can be used directly
3. Covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
5. Supports Cars to Year 2014
1. Language: English only
2. Never Update It Online, It Will Damage The OP-COM !
Notice of using OP-Com 2014 V software
1.You have to install this "dotnetfx35_SP1" system patch ,or system won't run
2.If you run WIN7 ,you have to open the file as Administrator mode,and refer to the installing video carefully inside the CD
OPCOM 2014 Feature:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
OPCOM 2014 Function:
1. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
2. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
3. Fault codes will be shown with all available information
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
1. OP COM Interface
2. USB Cable
3. Software and Drivers CD
OPCOM 2014 PCB