VCI 2 Truck Diagnostic tool for Scania replaces older Scania VCI 1 tool and designed to work with latest Scania trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles. It support multi languages.
VCI 2 Truck Diagnostic tool for Scania without Dongle
Software Verison: 2.17
Support Languages: English/ German/ Spanish/ French/ Japanese/ Dutch/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Swedish/ Norwegian/ Suomi/ Turkish/ Italian/ Czech/ Russian.
Note: If you want to update the software, you need buy new software and Dongle, because the previous dongle can not be matched with the new software. the price of new software with dongle is 100USD without shipping cost
Scania VCI2 is a tool that is used together with Scania Diagnosis and Programmer 3 (SDP3) software to diagnose and troubleshoot Scania heavy vehicles and trucks.
1. Stored fault codes, proposals for remedial action and delete option.
2. Control unit configuration and settings.
3. Information about electrical components and their location.
4. Input and output signals.
5. Activation of components.
6. Spare part programming.
7. Circuit diagrams. For each circuit there is a diagram which clearly shows how the particular circuit is implemented in the respective vehicle.
8. Chassis data. The vehicle gives the program a description of itself and how it is configured.
9. User functions. In order to meet service market requirements to work more effectively, there is an option to troubleshoot via user functions, e.g. cruise control.
10. Use of the program requires a PC, a USB key and a VCI2. These components must comply with the applicable system requirements, so that the program will operate correctly.
After connecting VCI2 to the PC and starting SDP3, you can access information about VCI2 by opening the menu under View. This works regardless of whether VCI2 is connected to the vehicle or not.
VCI2 supports the earlier systems in P, R, T series and K, N series vehicles and industrial and marine engines.