Truck Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator for Volvo is designed for disabling ad-blue-obd2 system of Volvo heavy-duties. Free shipping and obd365 always provide you the best price.
Truck Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator For Volvo Quality B
Note: all the operations with the 25a fuse must be done with the dashboard switched off(key off).
No Need To Connect With PC
Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box designed to disable Ad-blue-obd2 system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box bypasses electronic module of the Ad-blue-obd2 system on vehicle.
It is very easy to fit Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with Ad-blue-obd2 system and it will override Ad-blue-obd2 system instantly, it will stop the usage of Ad-blue-obd2 liquid. Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box disables
Ad-blue-obd2 system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
This device works without interfering to work of other electronic systems of the vehicle. Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box has a wide range of supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
Volvo Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Installation:
The connections details diagram and wire colours refer to VOLVO FH16 Year 2008, but the main procedure of the minusblue module does not vary. Before proceeding make sure no faulty codes are memorised in the original
ECU, Ad-blue-obd2 liquid is higher than the reserve level and the truck batteries are disconnected from the system.
Volvo Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Wiring:
1) RED(+15). To be connected to a 24V source enabled when the engine key is in the ON position. This connection will supply power to the minusble Module when the engine key is on(dashboard on).
2) BLACK(0V). To be connected to an earth.
3) GREY(+30). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the existing Ad-blue-obd2 system (25A protection fuse and the Ad-blue-obd2 system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system. The connections must be made under the box of the connectors located on the chassis.
Volvo Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Activation:
The minusblue module and the original Ad-blue-obd2 module CANNOT both be activated at the same time, the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) is to enable the minusblue module working. It is important to connect the GREY ACTIVATION WIRE(+30) to a 24V source always available(battery), moreover, the soldering operation must be done between the 25A fuse and the existing Ad-blue-obd2 module.
If you want to stop and exclude the original Ad-blue-obd2 module from working, all that needs to be done is to remove the 25A fuse before starting the engine. The minusblue module will automatically be activated. To re-instate the original Ad-blue-obd2 module, all that needs to be done is to reinstall 25A fuse before starting the engine. The minusblue module will automatically be de-activated.
Volvo Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator Self-Learning:
When the minusblue module is fully connected to the electrical circuit of the original Ad-blue-obd2 module, and after identification of the 25A fuse controlling the power feeding to the original Ad-blue-obd2 module the truck batteries can be Re-connected.
The minusblue module aquires the inputs from the CANBUS the first time the dashboard is turned on(key on but engine still off).
1) Make sure the 25A fuse is inserted.
2) Turn on the dashboard(key on) and verify that the red led is on.
3) After approx 1 minute the red led will turn off and the green led will Turn on.
4) Switch off the dashboard(key off).
After this procedure the minusblue module will be activated whenever the dashboard is turned on(key on).
The Result will be:
1) If the 25A fuse is installed the original Ad-blue-obd2 system will be working. Both red and green leds will be on.
2) If the 25A fuse is not installed the original Ad-blue-obd2 system will not be working and the minusblue module will be activated. Both red and Green led will be flashing.
LED FUNCTION ON - OFF
KEY OFF:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - NO POWER FEEDING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN OFF - TRUCK NOT SELECTED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN OFF - WAITING FOR SELF-LEARNING.
KEY ON:- RED OFF, GREEN ON - LEARNING COMPLETED.
KEY ON:- RED ON, GREEN ON - DATA SAVED, MODULE NOT ACTIVATED.
KEY ON:- RED PULSE, GREEN PULSE - DATA SAVED, MODULE ACTIVATED
When this box connected Ad-Blue-obd2 system of the truck would be fully emulated, no errors related to Ad-Blue-obd2.The box can be fast and easy installed to truck. You can disconnect it, reset and install into another truck
1pc x Ad-blue-obd2 Emulator
1pc x Box