- The V802 scanner is a powerful professional scan tool designed for user to pinpoint engine, transmission,
- ABS and airbag faults. It is an ideal scanner for ALL VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles to detect over 130 systems.
- It supports the Controlled Area Network (TP-CAN) and New UDS protocol. And this tool delivers all the OBDII functionality at a price unmatched in the industry.
Newest V-Scan V-A-G+Can OBDII V802 Colorful LCD Display Bests Ferramentas Automotive Professional Car Diagnostic Tool
English, Polish, Spanish, Czech, German, French, Portuguese
Free online software upgrades for life
V802 Features and Benefits:
1. Works with post 1990 Volkswagen vehicles incl. Audi/ Seat/ Skoda/ Jetta/ Golf / Beetle/ Touareg/ GTI/ Passat and more.
2. Supports All VW Diagnostic protocols incl. KWP1281\ KWP 2000\ TP-CANBUS \ NEW UDS.
3. Reads ECU and Live data , Reads data, Erases fault codes, Resets service lights, etc.
4. Turns off the MIL Lights after clearing fault code
5. Easily detects nearly 130 systems includes engine, ABS, Airbags, transmission, radio, climate control, instruments, immobilizer and so on
6. Oil Reset:
After the oil vehicle maintenance, reset the oil service light.
7. Airbag Reset:
In the case of vehicle airbag safety, it is not advisable to use this function to avoid a malfunction.
8. Mileage correction:
This feature can be modified on the mileage meter. It cannot support all the Volkswagen cars, because of the different characteristics of the vehicle instrumentation.
V802 More function:
V802 More Special function:
SBC stop/ actibation
O2 sensor service
Tilt Angle sensor calibration
1 .Determines why the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)” is on
2. Supports multiple code requests: Generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) , manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) store and pending codes
3. Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
4. Reads freeze frame data
5. Displays monitor and inspection maintenance (I/M) readiness status
6. Reads live data
7. Defines codes with multilingual options - English, Spanish, French, German , Finnish, Polish, Czech, Italian, Turkish, Hungarian and more
8. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
9. Performs Oxygen Sensor test
10. OBDII Mode 6 functionality
11. Performs component test
Display: 2.8" TFT true color 320*240 LCD display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length 201mm (7.91"),
Width 94 mm (3.70"),
Height 36 mm (1.42")
NW: 0.8kg GW:1.5kg
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x OBDII cable
1pc x USB cable