V-A-G506 scanner is a professional V-A-G scan tool designed to pinpoint engine, transmission,ABS and airbag faults. It can access to over 130 V-A-G models including VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda. It supports the Controlled Area Network (TP-CAN) and New UDS protocol.
V-A-G506 V-A-G Professional Scan Tool with Oil Reset and Airbag Reset Function
V-A-G506 Features and Benefits:
1. Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/ Seat/ Skoda/ Jetta/ Golf / Beetle/ Touareg/ GTI/ Passat and more) since 1990.
2. Supports All VW Diagnostic protocol includes KWP1281\ KWP 2000\ TP-CANBUS \ NEW UDS.
3. Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of almost all the systems
4. Turns off MILs of engine, airbag, ABS, A/T and most other systems
5 Turn off the MIL Lights after clearing fault code.
6. Easily detects nearly 130 V-A-G models and access to engine, ABS, Airbags, transmission, radio, climate control, instruments, immobilizer and so on.
7. With special function including oil service reset, airbag reset and mileage correction (only on dashboard). PS: only a little part of V-A-G models are supported.
English, Polish, Spain, German, French, Italian, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish
V-A-G506 More function:
V-A-G506 More Special function:
-Read Dashboard/ Immobilizer/Engine PIN code
-Open / Close caliper.
-O2 sensor service
-Tilt Angle sensor calibrate
-A6/8/Q7 brake pad replacement
-Free online software upgrades for life
-Display: Back-lit, 128 × 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
-Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
-Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
-External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
-Length 201mm (7.91"), Width 94 mm (3.70"), Height 36 mm (1.42")
-Weight: NW: 0.8kg GW: 1.5kg
1pc x V-A-G506
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x OBDII cable
1pc x USB cable