VXSCAN N2 OBD Tester for K and CAN Line Test
VXSCAN N2 OBD Tester Features:
- VXSCAN N2 OBD Tester for K and CAN Line Test
- 1. Test the OBDII-compliant Motorcycle, car and truck on the diagnostic port data communication voltage,
- analyze data via precise chip and display via voltage.
- 2.Works with K-line, CAN L and CAN H.
- 3. Detect whether the voltage communicates normally and whether the diagnostic port own negative voltage and positive voltage.
-N2 OBD tester combines OBD power, K.CAN detection in one, when it performs detect function the tester can work meanwhile.
-When OBD detector doesn’t work, you are advised to try N2 OBD tester to quickly search OBDII fault.
Indicator function explanation:
Red LED light: to detect OBD voltage positive/negative.
K: for K-line data monitoring.
CAN: for (CAN L and CAN H) data monitoring.
The official data for reference:
K-line voltage range: 7V-12.5V
CAN voltage range: 2.1V-2.7V
1x VXSCAN N2 OBD Tester for K and CAN Line Test