- Supports WIFI wireless connection.
- With newest software V17.10.012,it can support Toyota models including 2021.
- Supports diagnostic tests, programming matching, custom functions, key matching, etc.
VXDIAG VCX NANO for TOYOTA TIS Techstream Compatible with SAE J2534 WIFI version
- Supports WIFI
- Runs faster than Mini VCI
- Small size, easy to carry, and convenient to use
- Supports original Toyota TIS Techstream software V17.10.012
- Supports online ECU programming if you have online access account
- Software Languages: Chinese, English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, etc.
- Compatible with varieties protocols. can be very easy to connect various automotive buses to a PC
When installing software, you will be asked to choese area , Usually choose Europe. But if your car is SCION, please choose North America.
How to install VXDIAG VCX NANO for Toyota TIS Techstream
OS Recommended: WINXP ,WIN 7 32Bit, Windows 10
What is VXDIAG VCX Nano for Toyota ?
VCX is based on the latest automotive international standards, so it can support many professional automotive diagnostic applications, including the original and third parties.
VCX Hardware Key Features:
- Fully compatible with SAE-J2534 / SAE-J2534-1
- Diagnostic hardware uses a dual-core processor at is automotive-specific level, compliant with all vehicles protocols.
- Diagnostic mux can meet international standards, can be flexibly configured communication port, fewer connectors, compatible with most vehicles diagnostic socket.
- Connectors and connecting cables are more reliable and convenient for the self-determination design.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V communication supports heavy truck and diesel models test.
- The hardware meets European CE and American FCC standards.
- Firmware can be updated, for continuous improvement.
1pc x VCX diagnostic Interface
1pc x USB communication cable
VXDIAG VCX NANO diagnose Toyota Corolla EX 2011
How to register Corolla EX 2011 IMMO Key with VXDIAG VCX NANO Toyota
How to install VXDIAG VCX NANO Toyota Techstream 17.00.020?